Welcome to the Cancer Center Microarray Core Website!
The Microarray Core offers the following array platforms and services to meet your research application needs:
- Agilent 60-mer oligo arrays with duo-color labeling which allows direct comparison of diseased and normal samples for RNA differential expression and DNA copy number alteration.
- Illumina BeadChip service provides new array tools to detect genome-scale differential DNA methylation, copy number alteration (CNA) and single-nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) using genotyping assays.
- nanoString digital counting platform provides up to 800 human microRNA profiling assays.
- Microarray analyses of RNA or DNA from formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded (FFPE) samples
- Provide sample isolation, target validation and preliminary data analysis services
We provide these services to Cancer Center investigators and the Hopkins research community at reasonable costs and in a timely manner.